Swingers,swinger life,swinger parties

Monday, May 18, 2009

Good morning everyone, I hope everyone had a nice weekend, I know I did. I am extremely exhausted and sore as hell. I have also been busy helping with getting some little bugs worked out www.localswingerslive.com-hence the pre launch...

but I am astounded at the amount of profiles and sign ups that they have been having. I mean , I search around there zip search and find lots of absolutely stunning "swingers". I mean they have real live profiles fitting just about any swingers "specific" criteria, meaning they have a flavor for any type of swingers liking.

The live streaming video feature offered only to upgraded members is one of the best ways to interview "swingers" and "swinger couples" before your intrepid "casual encounter".
As you can see,www.localswingerslive.com provides a manually verified swingers site that offers one of the safest swingers connection services.

No comments:

Post a Comment